LEVEL 3 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION - CHARGEHAND
CCDO Demolition Chargehand is for demolition operatives to demonstrate competence and obtain your CCDO card. This Level 3 provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives and is designed for working supervisors. The purpose of this NVQ Demolition Qualification is to confirm your occupational competence and also it provides confirms to employers that you have the skills and knowledge that meets the standards of this recognised demolition qualification. On registration with us you are eligible to apply for a temporary card immediately, we will ensure CCDO requirements are met before enrolment. On completion of your qualification we will automatically apply for your CCDO card for you which is valid for five years.
With this Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 3 in Demolition qualification. Your experienced allocated assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this NVQ Demolition Qualification. If you already have a demolition qualification we may be able to offer you a discount as you may have already completed some of the units, we can check this for you.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with this CCDO Demolition Chargehand
On completion of this demolition qualification we will apply for the CCDO Chargehand Card. In order to obtain your CCDO card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months). If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your assessor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help. Discounted rates are available for multiple demolition operatives on the same site.
How this CCDO Demolition Chargehand Qualification is Assessed?
Evidence for this demolition qualification can be made up of observations, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated assessor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition Chargehand.
Entry Requirements for this CCDO Chargehand Qualification
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you must be in a workplace position that allows you to demonstrate your competence in line with the assessment criteria.
What is included in this price?
The price of this Level 3 NVQ Demolition includes registration with Awarding Body, assessment process, and certification. Unfortunately it doesn’t include the CCDO card schemes full requirements of the demolition course, asbestos awareness course or touchscreen test. We can organise all this for you at no cost but not the actual costs by the other training providers.
What are the payment terms for this CCDO qualification?
Payment Option Includes:
25% Initial Payment then payment every 30 days until paid in full
50% Initial Payment (remaining payment/s to be paid within four months)
Pay in fullspecification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 3 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
- J/618/8484 – Removing and segregating components and materials in demolition and/or refurbishment in the workplace
- A/503/2772 – Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- T/618/8495 – Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- R/503/2924 – Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- A/618/8496 – Implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and welfare practices in the workplace
- L/618/8504 – Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- Y/618/8506 – Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- R/508/6532 – Controlling, directing and guiding the operation of plant or machinery in the workplace
- J/618/8498 – Installing, constructing, maintaining, dismantling and removing temporary works in the workplace
Optional Units – One unit required
- L/618/8485 – Dismantling and/or demolishing masonry and/or concrete structures in the workplace
- R/618/8486 – Dismantling and/or demolishing roofs and/or cladding in the workplace
- Y/618/8787 – Dismantling and/or demolishing timber structures in the workplace
- D/618/8488 – Dismantling and/or demolishing metal structures in the workplace
LEVEL 3 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION (CONSTRUCTION)
Ofqual Qualification Number : 603/7846/3