LEVEL 6 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION - SITE MANAGEMENT
CCDO Demolition Manager is for demolition site managers and site supervisors working in the demolition industry to demonstrate competence and obtain your CCDO manager card. This Level 6 Demolition NVQ provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives and is designed for individuals to take responsibility for demolition operations. You need to achieve this demolition qualification to apply for your CCDO Black Card. There are no entry requirements however candidates must be working in a demolition managerial role.
The purpose of this Demolition NVQ is to demonstrate your occupational competence and also it provides confirms to employers that you have the skills and knowledge that meets the standards of this recognised demolition qualification. On registration with us you are eligible to apply for a temporary card immediately, we will ensure CCDO requirements are met before you register with us. On completion of your qualification we will automatically apply for your CCDO black card for you which is valid for five years.
Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Demolition candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 3 in Demolition qualification. Your experienced allocated assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this NVQ Demolition Level 6.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with this CCDO Demolition Manager
On completion of this demolition qualification we will apply for the CCDO Demolition Managers Card. In order to obtain your black CCDO card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months) and attended the five day demolition course. If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your assessor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help. Discounted rates are available for multiple demolition operatives on the same site.
How is this CCDO Demolition Manager Qualification assessed?
Evidence for this demolition qualification can be made up of observations, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated assessor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this demolition site management qualification.
Entry Requirements for this CCDO Chargehand Qualification
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you must be in a workplace position that allows you to demonstrate your competence in line with the assessment criteria. If you already have a demolition qualification we may be able to offer you a discount please complete the enquiry form below for further information.
What is included in this price?
The price of this Level 6 NVQ Demolition includes registration with Awarding Body, assessment process, certification and your CCDO black card on completion. Unfortunately it doesn’t include the CCDO card schemes full requirements of the demolition course, asbestos awareness course or touchscreen test. We can organise all this for you at no cost but not the actual costs by the other training providers.
What are the payment terms for this CCDO qualification?
Payment Option Includes:
50% Initial Payment (includes Awarding Body fees)
Pay in full and receive discountspecification
MANDATORY UNITS – Candidates must complete all for this NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Distance Learning
- M/503/2915 – Developing and maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- D/600/7552 – Allocating Work and Checking Peoples Performance in the Workplace
- J/600/7318 – Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- M/600/7328 – Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- J/600/7335 – Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- F/600/7351 – Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- D/600/7356 – Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- M/600/7359 – Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
- F/600/7561 – Planning Demolition Activities in the Workplace
- R/600/7323 – Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
- M/600/7331 – Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Y/600/7338 – Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Y/600/7341 – Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- K/600/7361 – Managing the Handover of the Construction Project in the Workplace
OPTIONAL UNITS – Candidates must complete four of these units
- K/600/7554 – Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
- F/600/7558 – Providing and Monitoring Construction-related Customer Service in the Workplace
- H/600/7343 – Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- J/600/7349 – Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
- H/600/7357 – Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- H/600/7553 – Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
LEVEL 6 NVQ DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGEMENT (DEMOLITION)
Ofqual Qualification Number : 601/4460/9