Level 3 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
CCDO Topman is needed to demonstrate your competence and obtain your CCDO card, this qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives. The purpose of this Level 3 NVQ Demolition is to confirm your occupational competence and provides employers with the reassurance that you have the skills and knowledge to meet the standards of this recognised demolition qualification.
To complete this Level 3 Demolition qualification candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 3 Demolition qualification. Your experienced assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this Level 3 NVQ demolition qualification. If you already have a demolition qualification we may be able to offer you a discount as you may have already completed some of the units, we can check this for you.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with Level 3 NVQ Demolition
This Demolition Qualification will allow you to apply for the CCDO Topman Card. In order to obtain your CCDO Topman card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months) and complete the CCDO course. Your demolition qualification will never expire you will just have to renew your card every five years. If you need assistance with this please contact us or complete the enquiry form and we will be happy to help. Discounted rates are available for multiple demolition operatives on the same site.
How is this CCDO Topman Assessed?
Evidence for this Level 3 qualification can be made up of observations, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated assessor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition.
Entry Requirements for this CCDO Topman
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you need to be employed as a demolition operative so you are able to demonstrate your competence.
What is included in the price of CCDO demolition topman?
The price includes registration with Awarding Body, assessment process and certification. Unfortunately it doesn’t include the CCDO card schemes full requirements of the demolition course, asbestos awareness course or touchscreen test. We can organise all this for you at no cost but not the actual costs by the other training providers.
What are the payment terms for this CCDO qualification?
Payment Option Includes:
25% Initial Payment then payment every 30 days until paid in full
50% Initial Payment (remaining payment/s to be paid within four months)
Pay in fullspecification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 3 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
Pathway 1 – Demolition Topman Operative
- J/618/8484 – Removing and segregating components and materials in demolition and/or refurbishment in the workplace
- A/503/2772 – Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- T/618/8495 – Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- R/503/2924 – Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- A/618/8496 – Implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and welfare practices in the workplace
- F/618/8497 – Co-ordinating and confirming the dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
- J/618/8498 – Installing, constructing, maintaining, dismantling and removing temporary works in the workplace
Optional Units – Three units required
- L/618/8485 – Dismantling and/or demolishing masonry and/or concrete structures in the workplace
- R/618/8486 – Dismantling and/or demolishing roofs and/or cladding in the workplace
- Y/618/8787 – Dismantling and/or demolishing timber structures in the workplace
- D/618/8488 – Dismantling and/or demolishing metal structures in the workplace
LEVEL 3 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION (CONSTRUCTION)
Ofqual Qualification Number : 603/7846/3