COVID19 Secure Offices Online Training Course is designed for those working in an office environment. This online training course can be issued to employees to complete either before returning to work or once they are back in the office. It will enhance their knowledge to help create the safest possible working environment and will also demonstrate commitment to COVID secure training in the workplace. Instant Access and downloadable certificate on successful completion.
Areas Covered in this Online Training Course
- Coronavirus Training – Ensure all your staff are aware of the required protocols
- Risk Assessment – Understand the important checks that need to be carried out to prevent infection in an office environment
- Getting to Work – Help employees travel to work safely and reduce interaction
- Common Areas – Reduce risk by effectively managing common areas e.g canteen
- Customers and Colleagues – Learns you how to follow government guidelines and still hold those important meetings
- Cleaning – Implementation of cleaning processes
- Face & Body Coverings – The best way to supply and use them to protect staff
- Deliveries – Don’t put employees and customers at risk and have the confidence in your delivery process
- Accidents & Incidents – Protect those providing first aid to deal with injuries in a safe and timely manner
- Raising Concerns – Learn how to listen to employee concerns for continual improvement in the workplace
Who is this COVID19 Secure Offices aimed at?
This online training course is designed for business owners and all those working in an office environment. We also have other coronavirus training courses for the workplace; COVID19 Secure for hospitality, COVID19 Secure for Retail and COVID19 Secure International.
Entry Requirements for this coronavirus online training course
No prior knowledge needed with our elearning courses. It is 60 minutes (average completion time) but can be completed at your own speed.
Learners will receive a Highfield accredited certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully completing the COVID19 secure working online training course.