Level 3 NVQ health and safety Certificate
Level 3 Health and Safety Qualification – Health and Safety NVQ Online
Health and safety qualification online is it for me?
Level 3 health and safety NVQ Online is suitable for those looking to take on the responsibility for health and safety in the workplace. If you are a supervisor, manager or simply wish to enhance your career, then you need to seriously consider obtaining this Health and Safety qualification online.
How do you obtain the NVQ 3 health and safety?
Assessment for this Level 3 NVQ Health and Safety certification is done through the elearning portal. Candidates can learn and practice the necessary skills at their own pace. Depending on the individual’s circumstance, the Level 3 NVQ health and safety can be completed between a period ranging from 3 months to 24 months. Adequate support is provided throughout the duration of the training. Candidates are assigned to a tutor who provides guidance until the training is completed. The tutor can be contacted by telephone, email or through the online portal 7 days a week. Candidates are evaluated by distance learning workplace assessment.
What are the entry requirements for this NVQ Online?
There are no formal entry requirements for this level 3 NVQ Health and Safety. We will carry out an initial assessment of the candidates skills and knowledge to identify any gaps. This will help us plan the assessment process to ensure the candidate meets the qualification specification. It is beneficial that the learner has an expert witness within their organisation but not a mandatory requirement to provide witness statements, if required. Candidates must be 16 years old and working in a Health and Safety role for this NVQ 3 Health and Safety.
MEMBERSHIP TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES WHEN YOU REGISTER ON THIS HEALTH AND SAEFTY LEVEL 3
This Health and Safety qualification is recognised by IOSH and on enrolment of this level 3 nvq health and safety qualification you can join IOSH. The Level 3 NVQ Health & Safety qualification meets the requirement for Technical Membership (TechIOSH). On registering on to the level 3 NVQ Health and Safety qualification, you can join IOSH as an Student Member and upgrade on achievement.
For more information on this health and safety NVQ online please click here.specification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY LEVEL 3 NVQ
- T/602/1912 Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- L/601/6408 Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- F/601/9354 Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- F/601/6633 Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- H/601/6687 Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
OPTIONAL UNITS – A minimum of two of these units needed
- F/601/6664 Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- J/601/6701 Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- M/601/6837 Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Y/601/6847 Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace