level 4 internal quality assurance
IQA Qualification Online Leading provides a nationally recognised qualification for candidates whose role involves assessing competence based units or qualifications. To achieve this full Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Qualification you must demonstrate your competency, knowledge and understanding. This IQA qualification online allows you to learn, develop and practice skills at your own pace that is required for employment and/or career progression. This internal quality assurance qualification is via our distance learning portal for this ProQual Qualification.
What is the duration of this Quality Assurance Qualification?
This is dependant how quick you can gather the relevant evidence, your allocated assessor will assess the your work and ensure you meet the assessment criteria. You have 12 months to complete however the qualification can be achieved within three months, depending on your time but we will work with you to ensure you meet your objective.
Is there any entry requirements for this IQA qualification online?
There are no formal entry requirements for this internal quality assurance qualification but we strongly advise that you hold an Assessor qualification. You also need to be in a position which allows you to have access to the assessment to nationally regulated qualifications e.g; NVQs units, RQF qualifications etc of two assessors work and two different learners. You do need a mentor (Qualified IQA) which is to assess your performance that consists of observations and professional discussions. You have twelve months full support to complete however learners achieve their qualification within 3 months, your allocated tutor will work with you to meet your requirements. You have unlimited support during this time and can contact your assessor by telephone, email or on the online portal seven days a week. Our qualification online portal also gives employers the opportunity to track employees progress, please advise if employer access is required and this can be arranged at any time from enrolment. We also offer the Leading IQA Qualification if you lead a team of quality assurers.
Who is the online IQA qualification for?
This Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices is a qualification that is suitable for anyone who intends to maintain the quality of assessment from an assessment centre or within an organization. It is designed for anyone:-
- Who is practising NVQ internal quality assurance, HR, professional development qualification for managers or quality assurance personnel
- Who is doing quality assurance in most learning or non-accredited learning environment including Adult Continuing Learning, Third Sector, FE and Employers
- Who is carrying out internal quality assurance in all occupational sectors
- Who is a qualified assessor
- Who has completed an introduction to training qualifications
- Who has achieved some education and training or learning and development units
MANDATORY UNITS FOR LEVEL 4 INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE QUALIFICATION
- T/601/5320 Understanding the Principles and Practices of internally assessing the quality assessment
- A/601/5321 Internally assure the quality of assessment
LEVEL 4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICES
Ofqual Qualification Number: 600/2163/9