Level 5 NVQ in management and leadership
Level 5 Management qualification online is suitable across all occupations and industries. It is aimed at individuals who have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management skills. This is a level with a more comprehensive structure that lets you get more knowledge and skills that you need to become a better manager. The Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership is also focused on middle management, but you can plan to go higher in the future.
Who is the Level 5 NVQ Management and Leadership for?
This Level 5 NVQ management qualification is aimed at middle managers whose role crosses over all types of occupations and sectors of employment, in addition to people who are responsible in managing business processes, leading, planning and implementing change, managing finance. This is the course to go for if you are trying to develop your skills in strategic change, strategic planning, and business process design. The NVQ Level 5 Management Diploma will provide candidates with the knowledge and skills to become more effective within specific management areas, focusing on the areas which are most appropriate to your particular role and business.
How is this Management Qualification Online obtained?
It is necessary to be able to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and understanding with the completion of four mandatory units (amounting to twenty two credits) in order to obtain the Level 5 NVQ Management as well as choosing the additional units. The minimum total of credits is fifty three for this Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership. This online management qualification is the perfect choice if you are looking to develop a high level of leadership and management skills. Candidates have twenty four months of full support from us on enrolment of this Management and Leadership qualification. Our elearning portal allows candidates to work towards this qualification at their own pace. Work based product evidence and reflective accounts are uploaded in the elearning portal which will be marked by your allocated assessor. Professional discussions, observations by skype, knowledge tasks may also be used as assessment methods by your assessor but they will discuss this with you as they will ensure you meet the Awarding Body ProQuals requirements.
What are the entry requirements for this NVQ management and leadership qualification?
There are no formal entry requirements needed although candidates need to have experience as practicing middle managers, demonstrating theoretical as well as practical workplace competence to a national standard in certain areas. Candidates should also have an expert witness within their organisation but not a mandatory requirement to provide witness statements if required. We ask you to complete the skills test to ensure this NVQ Level 5 management and leadership diploma is the right qualification for you. You may decide to start with the NVQ 4 Management as a starting point if you would like to do this please discuss before you book with us as we have special rates for progression.
What are the payment terms for this management qualification online?
Payment Option Includes:
£300 Initial Payment then payment every 30 days via direct debit for 10 months of £110 (no credit check is required – choose Payment Plan option at checkout)
£300 Initial Payment then payment every 30 days via direct debit for 5 months of £220 (no credit check is required – choose Payment Plan option at checkout)
Pay in full and only pay £1,300.00 (enter discount code at the top of checkout – PAYINFULL)SPECIFICATION
CANDIDATES MUST ACHIEVE A MINIMUM OF 53 CREDITS IN TOTAL FOR THIS NVQ LEVEL 5 IN MANAGEMENT
MANDATORY UNITS FOR LEVEL 5 NVQ MANAGEMENT- Group A = 22 credits
- A/506/2046 Contribute to the development of a strategic plan (credit value:5)
- D/506/2055 Design business processes (credit value:5)
- H/506/2056 Manage strategic change (credit value:7)
- L/506/1953 Provide leadership and management (credit value:5)
OPTIONAL UNITS FOR LEVEL 5 MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP NVQ – Group B – Candidates must achieve a minimum of 23 of these credits
- J/506/2048 Establish business risk management processes(credit value 5)
- R/506/2053 Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion(credit value 5)
- T/506/2059 Develop and manage collaborative relationships with other organisations(credit value 5)
- F/506/2064 Optimise the use of technology(credit value 6)
- Y/506/2068 Manage product and/or service development(credit value:5)
- J/506/1949 Develop and maintain professional networks(credit value-3)
- Y/506/1955 Develop and implement an operational plan(credit value-5)
- M/506/1962 Encourage learning and development(credit value-3)
- A/506/1981 Discipline and grievance management(credit value-3)
- F/506/1982 Develop working relationships with stakeholders(credit value-4)
- L/506/1984 Manage a tendering process(credit value-4)
- K/506/1989 Manage physical resources(credit value-4)
- H/506/1991 Manage the impact of work activities on the environment(credit value-4)
- K/506/1992 Prepare for and support quality audits(credit value-3)
- T/506/1994 Conduct quality audits(credit value-3)
- A/506/1995 Manage a budget(credit value-4)
- R/506/1999 Manage a project(credit value-7)
- L/506/2004 Manage business risk(credit value-6)
- A/506/2032 Manage knowledge in an organisation(credit value-5)
- H/506/2042 Recruitment, selection and induction practice(credit value-6)
- M/506/2044 Manage redundancy and redeployment(credit value-6)
- R/506/2084 Lead the development of knowledge management strategy(credit value-7)
- J/506/2101 Lead the development of a quality strategy(credit value-4)
- F/506/2114 Lead the development of a continuous improvement strategy(credit value-5)
- L/506/2293 Manage strategic marketing activities(credit value-7)
OPTIONAL UNITS FOR NVQ5 MANAGEMENT – Group C – A maximum of 8 credits can come from these
- D/506/4056 Manage health and safety in own area of responsibility (credit value=5)
- A/506/1950 Contribute to the design and development of an information system (credit value=5)
- F/506/1951 Manage information systems (credit value=6)
- M/506/1959 Manage events (credit value=6)
- T/506/2174 Manage customer service operations (credit value=7)
- F/506/2176 Review the quality of customer service(credit value=4)
- A/502/8656 Developing sales proposals (credit value=5)
- D/502/8651 Prioritising information for sales planning (credit value=3)
LEVEL 5 NVQ DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
Ofqual Registration Number: 601/4757/X