Level 2 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
Level 2 Demolition NVQ Diploma provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives. The purpose of this Level 2 Demolition NVQ is to confirm your occupational competence and provides employers with the reassurance that you have the skills and knowledge to meet the standards of this recognised demolition qualification. On completion candidates can use this demolition qualification to gain employment opportunities or progress in the demolition industry.
Sale prices range from £800.00 to £1,300.00 per candidate depending on where your demolition sites are in the UK from our centre and our assessor locations for this NVQ Demolition Qualification. We cover all areas of the UK for our demolition qualifications and we do offer discounted rates for employers with more than one candidate on any of our demolition NVQs if they are on the same site. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and advise us of your site locations.
For this Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 2 in Demolition qualification. Your experienced allocated tutor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with Level 2 Demolition NVQ
On completion of this Demolition Qualification you will qualify to apply for the Demolition and Refurbishment Operative Card or the Demolition Topman Card. In order to obtain your CCDO card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months) and complete the CCDO course.
When you have completed this NVQ Diploma in Demolition, Asbestos Awareness, CCDO course and Touchscreen Test you can complete the application form to apply for your card. Your demolition qualification will never expire you will just have to renew your card every five years and be required to attend the specific CCDO refresher course.
If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your tutor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help.
How is this Demolition NVQ Diploma Qualification Assessed?
Evidence for this demolition qualification can be made up of observations, reflective accounts, assignments, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated tutor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition. You will have instant access to the elearning platform so you can track your progress on registration, for any of the demolition qualifications we give you this option.
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you need to be employed as a demolition operative. To obtain your CCDO card you must attend the CCDO course which can be booked with Platinum Training.specification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 2 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
- M/508/6537 Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- T/508/6538 Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Y/508/6533 Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- J/615/2360 Removing and segregating components prior to demolition in the workplace
OPTIONAL UNITS – A minimum of one unit
- L/615/2361 Demolishing/dismantling masonry and concrete structures in the workplace
- R/615/2362 Demolishing/dismantling roofs and cladding in the workplace
ADDITIONAL UNITS – Candidates may complete any of these additional units but they will not count towards the qualification
- T/615/2371 Demolishing/dismantling timber-framed structures in the workplace
- A/615/2372 Demolishing/dismantling steel-framed structures in the workplace
- A/615/1609 Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms in the workplace
- A/508/6587 Preparing and operating powered units, tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
- A/508/6525 Slinging and hand signalling the movement of suspended loads in the workplace