LEVEL 3 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION - CHARGEHAND
Level 3 Demolition NVQ Diploma provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives. The purpose of this NVQ Demolition Qualification is to confirm your occupational competence and also it provides confirms to employers that you have the skills and knowledge that meets the standards of this recognised demolition qualification. On completion candidates can use this demolition qualification to gain employment opportunities or progress in the demolition industry including qualifying for the CCDO Chargehand Card.
Sale prices range from £1,200.00 to £1,800.00 per candidate depending on where your demolition sites are in the UK from our centre and our assessor locations for this NVQ Demolition Qualification. We cover all areas of the UK for our demolition qualifications and we do offer discounted rates for employers with more than one candidate on any of our demolition NVQs if they are on the same site. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and advise us of your site locations.
With this Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 3 in Demolition qualification. Your experienced allocated assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this NVQ Demolition Qualification.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with this Demolition NVQ
On completion of this NVQ Demolition Qualification you will qualify to apply for the CCDO Chargehand Card. In order to obtain your CCDO card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months). When you have completed this NVQ Demolition, Asbestos Awareness and Touchscreen Test you can complete the NDTG application form to apply for your card. If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your tutor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help.
How this Demolition NVQ Diploma Qualification is Assessed?
Evidence for this demolition qualification can be made up of observations, reflective accounts, assignments, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated tutor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition Chargehand. You will have instant access to the elearning platform so you can track your progress on registration, for any of the demolition qualifications we give you this option.
Entry Requirements for this CCDO Chargehand Qualification
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you must be in a workplace position that allows you to demonstrate your competence in line with the assessment criteria. To obtain your CCDO card you must successfully complete the 2 Day CCDO Chargehand course which can be booked with Platinum Training.specification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 3 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
- A/503/2772 Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- M/503/2915 Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- R/503/2924 Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- T/503/2723 Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- F/503/2725 Co-Ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- M/508/6537 Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- T/508/6538 Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Y/508/6533 Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- J/615/2360 Removing and segregating components prior to demolition in the workplace
OPTIONAL UNITS – A minimum of one of these units
- L/615/2361 Demolishing/dismantling masonry and concrete structures in the workplace
- R/615/2362 Demolishing/dismantling roofs and cladding in the workplace
ADDITIONAL UNITS – Candidates may complete any of these additional units but they will not count towards the qualification
- A/508/6587 Preparing and operating powered units, tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
- A/508/6525 Slinging and hand signalling the movement of suspended loads in the workplace
- F/508/6588 Erecting and dismantling plant (crane and rigs) in the workplace
- R/508/6532 Controlling, directing and guiding the operation of plant and machinery in the workplace