NVQ Demolition Supervisor Level 3
NVQ Demolition Supervisor Level 3 provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition supervisors. The purpose of this NVQ Demolition Qualification is to confirm your occupational competence. It also provides confirms to employers that you have the skills and knowledge that meets the standards of this recognised demolition qualification. On completion candidates can use this demolition qualification to gain employment opportunities or progress in the demolition industry including qualifying for the CCDO Supervisor Card.
Prices range from £1,400.00 to £2,000.00 per candidate depending on where your demolition sites are located from our centre and our assessor locations. We cover all areas of the UK for our demolition qualifications and we do offer discounted rates for employers with more than one candidate on any of our demolition NVQs if they are on the same site. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and advise us of your site locations. With this Demolition Supervisor Qualification candidates must demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in the Level 3 in Demolition qualification. Your allocated assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit in order to achieve this NVQ Demolition Supervisor Qualification.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with this Demolition Supervisor NVQ
On completion of this NVQ Demolition Qualification you will qualify to apply for the CCDO Supervisor Card. In order to obtain your CCDO card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months). When you have completed this NVQ Demolition, Asbestos Awareness and Touchscreen Test you can complete the NDTG application form to apply for your card. If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your tutor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help.
How this Demolition NVQ Diploma Qualification is Assessed?
Evidence for this demolition qualification can be made up of observations, reflective accounts, assignments, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated tutor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 3 NVQ Diploma Demolition Supervisor. You will have instant access to the elearning platform so you can track your progress on registration, for any of the demolition qualifications we give you this option.
Entry Requirements for this CCDO Supervisor Qualification
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you must be in a workplace position that allows you to demonstrate your competence in line with the assessment criteria. In order to obtain your card you need to successfully complete the 5 day CCDO Supervisor course and you can book this via Platinum Training.
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 3 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
- A/503/2772 Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- M/503/2915 Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- R/503/2924 Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- T/503/2723 Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- F/503/2725 Co-Ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- T/503/2740 Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
- F/503/2742 Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- L/503/2744 Implementing procedures to support the teams performance in the workplace
- F/600/7561 Planning demolition activities in the workplace
- L/600/7563 Supervising demolition activities in the workplace
ADDITIONAL UNITS – Candidates may complete any of these additional units but they will not count towards the qualification
- J/504/8554 Handing over property to recipients following construction or maintenance related acitivties in the workplace