I have applied and completed the skills test and I have marked NEVER on some of the questions - I am unsure if I meet the criteria of the NVQ I want to do.

Applying by sending us your skills test helps us to ensure this is the correct NVQ for you before enrolling you. The assessment process can be carried out in many ways. If you are unsure or may need special adjustments, please contact us so we can discuss this aspect. We won’t register you or take payment if we think you won’t have the evidence you need to complete the NVQ online. Other assessment methods can be used please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

How long will it take to complete my qualification?

This is up to you and how much time you have free for your NVQ online, our NVQs range from 12-24 months support. If you are registered on the NVQ Level 3 you will have twelve months access whereas the NVQ Level 6 you have twenty four months support. Your allocated assessor will support you throughout your NVQ online and help you achieve your qualification in the time you require. 

Do I have to pay for the full qualification at booking stage?

No we are flexible and can offer payment plans to individuals please contact us to discuss. When our online NVQ courses are reduced on a special rate we can’t always offer this option. Employers please complete the credit application form at the bottom of this page. If you haven’t already got a credit account with us we will need an initial payment to register your first candidate with us.

Can I get a copy of my certificate?

Yes. Please send a request in writing and we will advise the cost, This can vary depending on the qualification and the Awarding Body you are registered with.

I am unemployed at the moment. Will I still be able to achieve an NVQ?

Please contact us to discuss further and we can assess your specific circumstances. We will not enrol you unless we know we can obtain the relevant evidence to meet the requirements of the qualification set by the Awarding Body. 

I am not very confident on the computer and want to enrol on a NVQ do I have to do it online?

No. The assessment process can be carried out in many ways and can be adjusted to suit your needs. Please contact us and we can discuss our proposed plan. The costs do vary as the prices given on the website are for the elearning route (excluding the demolition qualifications).

I started this qualification many years ago but didn't complete, do I have to do it all again?

No, please advise us of this during enrolment, this is known as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). If you have achieved the NVQ Level 5 health and safety within the last five years and are wanting to upgrade to NVQ Level 6 health and safety you don’t have to do the full qualification. 

What if I'm worried about the quality of my work?

Please don’t worry your allocated tutor will let you know if any amendments are necessary, feedback will be provided with your submissions. The elearning portal allows you to submit amended versions of your work.

Is there any additional fees?

No all our qualifications include registration with Awarding Body and certification so no hidden fees.