Level 2 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
Level 2 Demolition NVQ is needed to demonstrate your competence, this qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives. The purpose of this Level 2 NVQ Demolition is to confirm your occupational competence and provides employers with the reassurance that you have the skills and knowledge to meet the standards of this recognised demolition qualification.
To complete this Level 2 Demolition qualification candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 2 Demolition qualification. Your assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this Level 2 NVQ demolition qualification. If you already have a demolition qualification we may be able to offer you a discount as you may have already completed some of the units, we can check this for you.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with Level 2 NVQ Demolition
This Demolition Qualification will allow you to apply for the CCDO card. In order to obtain your card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months) and complete the CCDO course. Your demolition qualification will never expire you will just have to renew your card every five years. If you need assistance with this please contact us or complete the enquiry form and we will be happy to help. Discounted rates are available for multiple demolition operatives on the same site.
How is this Demolition Diploma Assessed?
Evidence for this Level 2 demolition NVQ can be made up of observations, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your assessor will then discuss the assessment plan with you, along with the process for you to achieve this Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition.
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you need to be employed as a demolition operative so you are able to demonstrate your competence.
What is included in the price
The price includes registration with Awarding Body, assessment process and certification. Unfortunately it doesn’t include the CCDO card schemes full requirements of the demolition course, asbestos awareness course or touchscreen test. We can organise all this for you at no cost but not the actual costs by the other training providers.
Payment terms for this qualification
Payment Option Includes:
50% Initial Payment (includes Awarding Body fees)
Pay in full and receive discountspecification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 2 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA
- M/508/6537 Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace (VR641)
- T/508/6538 Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace (VR642)
- Y/508/6533 Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace (VR643)
- J/618/8484 Removing and segregating components and materials in demolition and/or refurbishment in the workplace (VR154)
OPTIONAL UNITS – A minimum of one unit
- L/618/8485 Dismantling and/or demolishing masonry and/or concrete structures in the workplace – hand demolition (VR155)
- R/618/8486 Dismantling and/or demolishing roofs and/or cladding in the workplace – includes asbestos cement sheets (VR156)
- Y/618/8487 Demolishing/dismantling timber-framed structures in the workplace (VR157)
- D/618/8488 Demolishing/dismantling metal structures in the workplace (VR158)
LEVEL 2 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION (CONSTRUCTION)
Ofqual Qualification Number : 603/7845/1