Level 4 NVQ Management DIPLOMA
NVQ Level 4 Management Diploma is the best choice for people looking to advance their careers in management. It can also be essential for candidates who have just joined management and want to excel in their careers. This is because the Level 4 NVQ management qualification helps one to develop the skills required to get to the next level.
Who is the Level 4 NVQ Management Diploma for?
This management qualification is tailored for managers who are looking to improve their skills in taking responsibilities like planning and executing change. This is a level with a more comprehensive structure that lets you get more knowledge and skills that you need to become a better manager. The diploma level is also focused on middle management, but you can plan to go higher in the future. This management qualification also helps one to improve earnings. Most companies calculate the salary of their workers based on many factors, amongst them skills and qualifications. A qualification such as Level 4 NVQ management indicates that the employee has advanced management skills. As a result, the employee is likely to receive a higher pay as compared to the other employees on the same job levels.
What are the benefits of registering for the NVQ Level 4 Management Diploma?
The benefits for individuals are to gain a range of management skills that you can put into practice in your own role and motivate your team. The benefits for employers are that managers will be more confident and effective at work including better communicate and relationships in the workplace. This management qualification allows you to learn, develop and practice skills required for employment and/or career progression at your own pace through our elearning portal. We identify your requirements at the beginning and work with you to ensure 100% satisfaction. There is no pass or fail, if there is more evidence required to meet the assessment criteria your tutor will guide you to ensure you demonstrate your competency to meet the assessment criteria of this NVQ 4 Management.
How to obtain the Level 4 NVQ Management Diploma?
To achieve this full Level-4-NVQ-Diploma-in-Management you must demonstrate your competency, knowledge and understanding. On enrolment with us you will receive your login details to our online portal for this competence-based qualification. You can submit your work at any time at your own pace, assessment for this NVQ in Management will consist of your work based product evidence, reflective accounts, professional discussions and question and answers. When you have submitted your work your allocated tutor will assess your work and provide you with feedback. We will support you throughout and our resources online will help to assist you in gathering the relevant evidence. Candidates can attain certification from three months or they can spread the overall qualification over a 24 month period, depending on their needs, time, learning abilities and experience. As this is an online NVQ it is at your own pace.
What are the entry requirements for NVQ 4 Management?
There are no formal entry requirements for this management qualification but you would ideally need to be working within a role where you can demonstrate your skills. In order to achieve this Level 4 NVQ Management Diploma you have to demonstrate your skill, knowledge and understanding. It is beneficial that you have an expert witness within the organisation to be able to provide witness statements if required. We recommend you complete the skills test before enrolling with us, this will help us to confirm this is the right qualification for you. We also offer other management qualifications.
CANDIDATES MUST ACHIEVE A MINIMUM OF 53 CREDITS IN TOTAL
MANDATORY UNITS – Group A = 17 credits
- L/506/1953 Provide leadership and management (credit value 5)
- Y/506/1955 Develop and implement an operational plan (credit value 5)
- F/506/1982 Develop working relationships with stakeholders (credit value 4)
- T/506/2952 Manage personal and professional development (credit value 3)
OPTIONAL UNITS – Group B – Candidates must achieve a minimum of 20 of these credits
- J/506/1949 Develop and maintain professional networks (credit value 3)
- M/506/1962 Encourage learning and development (credit value 3)
- T/506/1980 Initiate and implement operational change (credit value 4)
- A/506/1981 Discipline and grievance management (credit value 3)
- L/506/1984 Managing a tendering process (credit value 4)
- K/506/1989 Manage physical resources (credit value 4)
- K/506/1992 Prepare for and support quality audits (credit value 3)
- T/506/1994 Conduct quality audits (credit value 3)
- A/506/1995 Manage a budget (credit value 4)
- R/506/1999 Manage a project (credit value 7)
- L/506/2004 Manage business risk (credit value 6)
- A/506/2032 Manage knowledge in an organisation (credit value 5)
- M/506/2044 Manage redundancy and redeployment (credit value 6)
- T/506/1820 Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace (credit value 3)
- A/506/1821 Manage team performance (credit value 4)
- J/506/1921 Manage individuals performance (credit value 4)
- L/506/1922 Manage individuals development in the workplace (credit value 3)
- Y/506/1924 Chair and lead meetings (credit value 3)
- K/506/1927 Manage conflict within a team (credit value 5)
- M/506/1928 Produce products and/or services (credit value 5)
- K/506/1930 Implement and maintain business continuity plans and processes (credit value 4)
- M/506/1931 Collaborate with other departments (credit value 3)
- A/506/1933 Support remote or virtual teams (credit value 4)
- A/506/2046 Contribute to the development of a strategic plan (credit value 5)
- D/506/2055 Design business processes (credit value 5)
- T/506/2059 Develop and manage collaborative relationships with other organisations (credit value 5)
- F/506/2064 Optimise the use of technology (credit value 6)
- Y/506/2068 Manage product and/or service development (credit value 5)
- J/506/2292 Encourage innovation (credit value 4)
- J/506/2907 Manage the impact of work activities on the environment (credit value 4)
- R/506/2909 Recruitment, selection and induction practices (credit value 6)
OPTIONAL UNITS – Group C – A maximum of 16 credits can come from these
- D/506/4056 Manage health and safety in own area of responsibility (credit value 5)
- A/506/1950 Contribute to the design and development of an information system (credit value 5)
- F/506/1951 Manage information systems (credit value 6)
- M/506/1959 Manage events (credit value 6)
- F/506/2176 Review the quality of customer service (credit value 4)
- D/506/1911 Contribute to the improvement of business performance (credit value 6)
- H/506/1912 Negotiate in a business environment (credit value 4)
- K/506/2169 Resolve customers problems (credit value 4)
- R/506/2151 Resolve customer complaints (credit value 4)
- Y/502/9927 Analyse competitor activity (credit value 3)
- A/502/8656 Developing sales proposals (credit value 5)
- D/502/8651 Prioritising information for sales planning (credit value 3)
- M/506/2898 Manage customer service operations (credit value 7)