LEVEL 4 NVQ DIPLOMA IN DEMOLITION - DEMOLITION SUPERVISOR
Level 4 Demolition Supervisor is for demolition operatives to demonstrate competence and obtain your CCDO supervisor card. This Level 4 Demolition NVQ provides a nationally recognised qualification for demolition operatives and is designed for individuals to take responsibility for demolition operations. The purpose of this Demolition Qualification is to demonstrate your occupational competence and also it provides confirms to employers that you have the skills and knowledge that meets the standards of this recognised Level 4 demolition qualification.
Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Demolition candidates need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding against the standards set out in this Level 4 Demolition supervisor qualification. Your experienced allocated assessor will work with you to ensure your portfolio of evidence demonstrates your achievements in the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit to ensure you achieve this NVQ Demolition Qualification.
Industry Recognition and Benefits with this Demolition Supervisor qualification
On completion of this demolition qualification you will be eligible to apply for the CCDO Supervisor Card. In order to obtain your CCDO gold card you must also have a current Health, Safety and Environmental Touch Screen Test (within 24 months), current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (UKATA approved within the last 12 months). If you need assistance with any of the above please discuss with your assessor or contact our centre and we will be happy to help. Discounted rates are available for multiple demolition operatives on the same site.
How is this Demolition Supervisor Qualification assessed?
Evidence for this Level 4 demolition qualification can be made up of observations, professional discussions, work based products, witness statements, recognition of prior learning, question and answers. Before enrolment with us we ask you to complete the skills test which will advise us of your requirements. Your allocated assessor will then discuss the assessment plan with you along with the process for you to achieve this Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Demolition Supervisor.
Entry Requirements for this Demolition Supervisor Qualification
There are no specific formal entry requirements for this demolition qualification however you must be in a workplace position that allows you to demonstrate your competence in line with the assessment criteria. If you already have a demolition qualification we may be able to offer you a discount and claim Recognised Prior Learning so you don’t have to do again.
What is included in the demolition NVQ?
The price of this Level 4 NVQ Demolition includes registration with Awarding Body, assessment process and certification. Unfortunately it doesn’t include the CCDO card or the schemes full requirements of the demolition course, asbestos awareness course or touchscreen test. We can organise all this for you at no cost but not the actual costs by the other training providers.
What are the payment terms for this Level 4 demolition NVQ?
Payment Option Includes:
25% Initial Payment then payment every 30 days until paid in full
50% Initial Payment remaining payment/s to be paid within four months
Pay in fullspecification
MANDATORY UNITS FOR THE LEVEL 4 NVQ DEMOLITION DIPLOMA – DEMOLITION SUPERVISOR
- Develop and maintain good working relationships (VR210)
- Implement, maintain an review systems for health, safety, welfare, wellbeing and environmental protection (VR700)
- Assess and agree work methods (VR701)
- Plan work activities and resources to meet project requirements (VR702)
- Co-ordinate work control (VR703)
- Control work progress against agreed programmes (VR704)
- Allocate and monitor the use of plant, equipment or machinery (VR705)
- Implement communication systems for the project (VR707)
- Control work against agreed quality standards (VR709)
- Contribute to controlling work quantities and costs (VR710)
- Supervising the demolition activities (VR723)
- Supervise the installation, maintenance, monitoring and removal of temporary works (VR725)
OPTIONAL UNITS – Candidates must complete three of these units
- Supervise the pre-installation planning for retrofit works (VR698)
- Supervise the installation, commissioning and handover of retrofit works (VR699)
- Maintain supplies of materials to meet project requirements (VR706)
- Maintain the dimensional accuracy of the work (VR708)
- Co-ordinate preparation for site operations (VR711)
- Allocate work and monitor peoples performance (VR713)
- Enable learning opportunities (VR714)
- Contribute to the identification of a work team (VR715)
- Hand over property (VR718)
- Supervise activities to traditional and heritage buildings and structures (VR721)
- Plan demolition activities (VR722)
- Manage your personal development (VR740)
LEVEL 4 NVQ DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERVISION (DEMOLITION)