NVQ Level 5 Health and Safety Qualification
For more information on this NVQ Level 5 health and safety please click here. We also provide other NVQ health and safety including the Level 6 Health and Safety NVQ but unfortunately don’t offer the NEBOSH pathway.
MEMBERSHIP TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES FOR THE NVQ LEVEL 6 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY DIPLOMA
This qualification is recognised by IOSH and on enrolment of this NVQ Level 6 NVQ occupational health and safety qualification, you can join IOSH. The NVQ Level 6 Occupational health and safety qualification exceeds the requirement for Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) leading to Chartered Membership (CMIOSH).
Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice – Now replaced with Level 6 NVQ Health and Safety Diploma
This qualification has been accredited onto the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
- J/602/2210 – Promote a positive health and safety culture
- D/602/2214 – Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- J/602/2224 – Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Y/602/2227 – Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- J/602/2238 – Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- L/602/2239 – Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- R/602/2243 – Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- H/602/2246 – Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- M/602/2248 – Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice