Quality assurance qualification
Quality assurance qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification which is for candidates whose role involves assessing competence based units or qualifications. This Leading IQA qualification is appropriate for candidates who are part of the internal quality assurance processes and who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff.
What are the entry requirements for the IQA qualification online?
There are no formal entry requirements for this quality assurance qualification although you must be 19 years or older and be proficient in English writing and reading. We strongly advise that you hold an Assessor qualification. You also need to be in a position which allows you to have access to the assessment to nationally regulated qualifications e.g; NVQs units, RQF qualifications etc of two assessors work and of two different learners. It is a mandatory requirement that you have a Qualified IQA mentor due to this being an IQA qualification distance learning programme. You mentor needs to carry out professional discussions and observations.
This Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices qualification is suitable for anyone who intends to maintain the quality of assessment from an assessment centre or within an organisation. This IQA qualification It is designed for anyone who:-
- Who is practising NVQ internal quality assurance, HR, professional development qualification for managers or quality assurance personnel
- Who is leading a team of quality assurers
- Who holds the Internal Quality Assurance Qualification (if this is the case please contact us as we can offer this leading quality assurance qualification at a discounted price)
- Who is doing quality assurance in most learning or non-accredited learning environment including Adult Continuing Learning, Third Sector, FE and Employers
- Who is an assessor and holds the assessor qualification
- Who is carrying out internal quality assurance in all occupational sectors
- Who has completed an introduction to training qualifications
- Who has achieved some education and training or learning and development units
How do you obtain this IQA qualification online?
The first unit consists of reflective accounts then the remaining units entails the production of work based products, reflective accounts, your mentor assessing your performance by professional discussions and observations. Once you have completed this quality assurance qualification you become a qualified Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) and you have twelve months access with our full support. We ask if you can complete the below skills test before booking your qualification with us. There is no obligation we have to ensure fair assessment and identify support needs for effective learner progression at commencement.
- T/601/5320 Understanding the Principles and Practices of internally assessing the quality assessment
- A/601/5321 Internally assure the quality of assessment
- H/600/9674 Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility